As hard as fashion news outlet try, skinnies are not going anywhere. At the same time the world is trying to make other jeans trends happen and push us to enjoy them as much as we embraced those skinnies out there. The truth is though, skinnies are really not for everyone.
You have a big butt
You have short legs
You have thick thighs
ETC…So you get the point..You can try but they will never really flatter you, so accept that fact and read my old article on leg elongations HERE.
That is when other jeans trend come into picture, and as much as some of us might hate it, 70s are in for a while and flare jeans have a much bigger chance of making you and your legs look nice. If you would like to get it right with the flares than:
1. DON’T wear flares with long tops, if you are not a top model, otherwise the look will shorten your legs and make your thighs look thicker.
2. DON’T wear flares that are too long. Let the tip of your shoes stick out, otherwise the look will push you together.
3. DO wear high waisted ones.
4. DO always wear heels or platforms.
5. DO tuck in the top for an even longer vertical line.
And here is how to style flare jeans:
And here is where to buy flare jeans: