If I had to choose one color..khm SHADE..it would not be a question. Black. I love black and that’s that and I feel mentally attached to it and I wear it whenever I can.
Even though black can only suit a very tiny percent of women out there, maximum 8% of the world actually. If you know what a seasonal color analysis is you will know. In short, only a few percent of people out there have the face undertone that black enhances for all the rest it will age your face, highlight dark lines and wrinkles. It is not my color either unfortunately, but who cares.
That situation does not change my view about this love shade of mine and I wear black with the biggest comfort. Every time I go to a store to get myself anything-but-black I come out with 6 black items. At least 6.
Actually, I once had a drunky conversation with a male friend of mine who criticized me for being head to to in black, saying it looks like I am at a funeral and that it is not me liking black but ‘it is a current state of mind’. Maybe so. Very hard to agree or disagree on this one actually, but I thought about it and here are the numerous reasons why I wear black. A lot. The only place I have no black at is my home. ZEN people..ZEN.
The top reasons why I love to wear black:
1. There is nothing easier to do than match blacks. Doesn’t matter what fabric or texture.
2. You look super chic you look super classic. Always.
3. Black never comes out of fashion. It’s just there forever. (That rhymes!)
4. You can wear any other color with black without thinking. (NO BROWN though)
5. It slims you down.
6. You look fierce and in control.
7. And mysterious.
8. You look like a real business woman when it comes to wearing black.
9. Red is sexy but it doesn’t suit too many people. Black works for everyone. Come to my boudoir baby!
10. It can save you on those monthly female days.
11. Black is appropriated anytime and anywhere except a wedding. Stupid weddings.
12. Wearing black allows you to keep away from people and enjoy solitude at times.
13. Black is an armor.
14. So many legends wear black.
15. It is impossible to get bored of black.
16. Wearing items from 15 years ago that still work is possible when it comes to black.
17. All my dogs wore black.
18. Laundry. Easy.
19. Because Johnny Cash and Pearl Jam.
20. Any item can be saved when dyed black.
21. When all your lingerie is black you don’t have to worry about mismatching your bra or worry about ANYTHING.
22. You learn to dry your washed hands right into your dark jeans when there are no paper towels around.
23. It’s a psychological protection barrier from the crazy world out there.
24. And so on…I made my point right :)